The last few days have been exhausting. Traveling, shooting a film, heat, bug bites, fear, stress….all the fun stuff.
I’ll write it all up soon. Trust me.
Until then, here’s how today went:
- Got roughly 4 hours of sleep
- Woke up coughing and not feeling so good
- Go to dayjob.
- Come home from dayjob because I think I’m coming down with the Mongolian Death Flu.
- Take a shit, stand up, wipe, toss paper in toilet and see a small frog with huge battle weary eyes looking up at me.
- “What the fuck, my dude?” I imagine Toilet Frog to croak out.
- Not wanting to flush, I reach into the toiler (eww) and the frog hyperspeed leaps out, Jet Li bounces all over the place and then disappears.
Somewhere in my house there is a frog with PTSD looking for revenge.